Rose Quartz Facial Roller
Instock - Shipping now
Free Ireland & EU Shipping - Spend criteria applies.
Awaken your natural glow and be your own kind of beautiful with this Rose Quartz facial roller from Scilla Rose.
We prioritize your pleasure but your wellbeing is important too! We're excited to partner with one of our personal favourite brands, Scilla Rose to bring you a selection of beauty and wellbeing tools.
Scilla Rose sources 100% authentic rose quartz from Brazil and their gift sets are handcrafted and gift wrapped with love so perfectly prepared for Christmas gifting! Why is authenticity important? Because much like not wanting to put toxic materials in your body, you don't to rub toxic chemicals into your skin either, do you? Of course not.
The benefits of using a facial roller:
- Helps to eliminate toxins
- Reduces puffiness
- Rolls out wrinkles and expression lines
- Brightens complexion
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Relieves stress and tension
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces dark circles under eyes
- Soothes inflammation and redness
- Helps with breakouts along the jawline
- Stimulates collagen when passed over acupressure points
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone for a healthy and youthful glow
- Double-sided Scilla Rose® Rose Quartz Roller made from the finest Rose Quartz
- Keepsake "stone of love" for you to hold and heal your heart chakra
- A pink velvet pouch for added protection
- A pink cleaning cloth
- An Exquisite silk lined box for storage and safekeeping
- Professional instruction cards, and tutorial video links for the perfect skin facial workout.
How to use:
- Cleanse your face thoroughly.
- Apply moisturiser, serum, or a mask.
- Start rolling on one side of your face outward and upward from the centre
- (or both sides at the same time with two Rose Quartz Rollers).
- Use gentle pressure, roll from the center of the face, outwards.
- Repeat each movement 4-6 times. Use the larger roller for your face and neck. The. smaller roller for the delicate areas around your eyes and nose.
Each item comes gift boxes with an instruction pamphlet. Scilla Rose also have a Youtube channel where visual tutorials can be found.