Add a touch of elegance to your BDSM play with this faux leather flogger from Fifty Shades of Grey.
Made from faux leather, this luxurious flogger features gold details, a textured handle for better grip and a wrist strap for total control.It's perfect for confident swings with plenty of impact.
With golden details
Length 25 inches
This versatile accessory is made with sumptuously soft faux leather fronds. It's perfect for tickling your lover's fancy, as well as thrilling impact play. Try running the fronds slowly over your lover's skin to arouse their desires, then bring them down with a little more force for spine-tingling spanks.
Care Instructions: For general cleaning, use a damp cloth to wipe down the PU. To remove stains, use an (unscented) soap – simply rub some into the stain, and wipe off with a damp cloth. To dry, wipe down with a dry cloth. Store away from heat sources. Store flat or hang.
How to use:So you and your play mate have both agreed to give paddling a try, but then the dreaded question arises - how on earth do we get started? Well, using a paddle for impact play isn’t that much different than any other spanking, but there are a few key things to know.
- Warm up before you go in hard with your paddling. Start with a hand spanking or use your paddle with light taps. This helps prep the mind and the bottom. This allows your partner to be eased into the moment., to relax into the sensations instead of tensing in anticipation. It also helps the blood to flow into this area leading to enhanced sensations later.
- Different paddles deliver different types of stimulation. Some are stingy, some are thuddy - the material, density, and technique determines that.
- There's a range of different techniques you can try. Alternating cheeks in a pattern or spontaneously can be equally fun!
- Make sure to stick with muscled areas. Even when it’s a bare-handed spanking, you need to be careful where a strike lands.
- Make sure to take breaks. This doesn’t mean stop your spanking, but lower the intensity with your paddle, switch to your hand, or switch to something else.